Tuesday 6 September 2016

Monday's assignment



Good morning everyone,

Hope that everyone has enjoyed your summer vacation. Have a look at the above drawing and think how you can relate to it. Try to consider the following questions and then write one paragraph as a quick reflection on that picture. 
  1. How do you see it?
  2. What do you think the artist wanted to say?
  3. What caused this situation from your point of view?
  4. How can it be solved?
  5. Give a title to the drawing.
            How to build the relationship
I see two people standing on the iceberg, they don't went contact  each other. This situation always  ha pan in family; friends,   partner and colleague. I had a best friend, before we had good relationship, but after we brake the relationship, I  think, maybe we are busy,  I can't spend the time contact her and contact lot of people, because I'm  busy now, I don't have time keep touch to an other one . many people situation same as me,  I hope If  I have free time, I will contact my friend. I think, when I retired, I have lot of time, I can contact my all friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment