Tuesday 18 October 2016

I know that is what I said, but it is not what I meant . . . "

Have you ever said that to anyone? Or anyone said this statement to you?
Can you think of reasons why this misunderstanding happens in general?
Briefly share your story and reflect on the reason why this has happened to you or with
you. Then, add a headline to your story.
                            how to improve my Pronunciation
Every country has diffident Language, so people speaking English has diffident accent, It's hard to understand what you mean. some times made me remembrance. 
One day, I asked my classmate about something, I was going to use Polite words,but she couldn't understand me, she said,"you have strong accent and sound like rude," so I realize my English is my pain.  after that i hardworking for my pronunciation.


I have been LINC 5/6 class since January 22, before when I come to LINC 5/6 I was concern about my English not good enough,Since I come to this class, my English gets better before, my licensing, speaking, writing and reading all the skills have improve. My teacher who name is Hala, she is a nice teacher. She prepare  instantiating activity for us,so our classmate enjoin her class.In this class I fell confident for my English, I can talk with my teacher my classmate, so I appreciate my teacher Hala, she's hardworking to teaching us, but English is my second language, I still  need work on my English, my big problem is I don't have  good memory, I always forget my English word, so I need repeat.                                                                                                                 I think those part for me is important 1 speaking 2 Listening 3 writing 4 reading 5  interview skill   6 speech skill 


2



E


Needs Assessment

How long have you been attending LINC 5/6? 

What was your biggest concern(s) before joining the class?

Was/were this/these concern(s) resolved? Why or why not?

How do you feel after attending this class for x amount to time? What has changed in
you? What do you feel more comfortable with?
Is there any concern(s) that you still want to work on? What is/are it/they?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rosie for your nice words and will definitely Work on those areas!

    ReplyDelete