Monday 16 January 2017

Monday's assignment

’I wish I were’ 
In modern, spoken English both ’I wish I were’ and ‘I wish I was’ are accepted as being grammatically correct, but usually and in formal contexts it is more appropriate to use ‘I wish I were’.
  • Example: I wish I were as young as you.
  • Example: I wish I were in a sunny place.
Write a short paragraph starting with "I wish I were................." and the reason for your wish and how you can achieve this dream if achievable. 


I wish I were a four-year child. I study a Preschool, I  played every singe day  and also can learn little word, I don't have more stress, I don't care money and housework,I don't care how to find a job and look care my children. my parent they was take care me,  prepared the food and cloths for me. I can played with my friends in school and my home, we went to the zoo and  science center, we got lot of fun in our childhood.  childhood was happiness time in my life, so I missed it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment