Wednesday 2 March 2016

  Writing Assessment

Dear Manage
I'm writing a complain about  my kitchen a refrigerator doesn’t work almost one week, because I using it long time something wrong inside. I was notice to the super tent twice time, but I didn’t see anyone come to my home fix it. My frozen food was melt, I bought fresh food is no room to put in.
After 2 days I went to the office again, I told super tent I need a new refrigerator, “ I will give a used one for you” he said, I’m not happy to get a used refrigerator, but now I real need it, so I say ok I’m waiting for you tomorrow. for the next day I was waiting at my home, but no one come. Until one week late, the super tent given me a old dirty one.
After this situation ,I’m so disappoint your company, I hope you company can improve your serve.
Sincerely
Rosie



No comments:

Post a Comment