Monday 11 July 2016


Monday, 11 July 2016

Monday's assignment

Good afternoon everybody,

Tomorrow, we will have an information session on Self-Care in Stressful Times and here is some vocabulary for tomorrow’s presentation. Look at the list and find the meaning of any unfamiliar word. Then, use each one in sentence of your own.


Word
Sentence
Stress
Every has stress,do you agree with me?
Distress
I don't like watch distress movie
Mental Health
we have a mental health lecturer tomorow
Depression
when you have depreeion illness, you should go to Doctor office
Mood
I have bed mood yesterday
Self-care
If you went have health body, you should self-care youself
Equity and Equality
law treat every one equity and equality
Diversity
in summer time, Toronto has diversity activity
Culture
different country has different culture
Migration
some peopel find a new job, migration to other city
Discrimination
some time I feel discrimination happen to me
Mutli-tasking
some time Hala gives us muth-tasking 
Pressure
I can deal with pressure
Myth
when i was young, I like read myth story 
Fact
In fact, 
Breathe
When the raining day, my breathe was difficult
Concept
I don't have manage financial affairs concept
Managing Stress
I  managing stress method is talk to other one
Stress out
I  stress out from last week, because is summer holiday come.
Stressor
I think my stressor is my English not good enough
Physical reaction
when I saw the red bayberry, my mouth has physical reaction.
Emotional reaction
when i watch the sadness movie, I have emotional reaction
Behavioral reaction
When you have depression, the behavioral reaction is sadness
Hormone
animal forage has too much hormone
Coping skills
When I have interview, i practice coping skills many time.
Socially acceptable
mental problem people went socially acceptable them
Socially unacceptable

Social
every
Stereotype

Prejudice

Humour

Situation

Avoid

Alter

Adapt

Accept

Support system

Attitude

Hobby

Pledge

Promise

Handouts

Purpose

Embrace

Warm

Feeling grounded

Relaxed

Adapted

Circle

Feelings

Meditation

Yoga

Mindfulness

Low mood

Sadness

Frustration

Hopelessness

Helplessness

Anxiety

Anxious

Sleepless

Anger

Spiritual

Environmental

Occupational

Employment

Housing

Financial

Social

Economical

Racism/Race

Religion

Gender

Ethnicity

Geographical

No comments:

Post a Comment