Friday 6 May 2016








When I come to Canada, my English is not good enough.My friend introduces me to a social worker, I make an appointment in a week time. On that day, I see a woman in an office; I tell her I need to translate to English to some paper work. When we finish the paper work, she asks me "your family is new to Canada and you have a young kid, do you need some help? for example, There are some people who  donate staff  to help new immigrants, do you want it?"I think s Donation will be bad, old or dirty, so I refused her, I said," I don't want it," that lady said, “I think you need it and I have already applied for you." After two weeks, two social workers come to my home; theygive me a big box, then I say thanks to them. When I open that big box, my husband and my daughter  see so many new staff  in the box, including our clothes, kitchen staff, and books. My family are so surprised, because we think people usually donate used staff, but those are new, my family appreciated kind-hearted people.

No comments:

Post a Comment