Friday 6 May 2016





When I coming to Canada, my English not good enough,.My  friend introduce to me a social worker, I make an appointment next week. In that day, I see a women in office, I tell her I need translate English and other paper work, when we finish the paper work, "your family new to Canada, you have a young kid, do you need some  help, for example, some one donate staff  to help new immigrant, do you want it," she ask me,but I think some donate staff not good, maybe old, dirty.  I want refuse her, I said," I don't want it," that lady said,"I think you need I already apply for you," after two weeks, two social worker come to my home, give me a big box, I say thanks to them. when I open that big box, my husband my daughter  see so many new staff  in box, including our cloth, kitchen staff, and books. my family so surprise, because we think people usually donate used staff, but those are new, my family appreciated warm heart  people.

No comments:

Post a Comment